Six Month Program
A complete makeover for a new you!
Program Features and Description:
- One on one private sessions with a dietitian in her office every 3 weeks.
- One initial nutrition assessment consultation session (up to 90 minutes).
- Three follow up nutrition consultation sessions (60 minutes each)
- Two follow up nutrition consultation sessions (30 minutes each).
- A dietitian guided supermarket tour (up to 90 minutes) to become a smart shopper.
- A dietitian´s visit to your home for your kitchen pantry and refrigerator makeover (60 minutes).
- Ongoing support and help via email (up to one email each week)
You will learn:
- Learn and understand what your life like now is, identify and understand what the problem is and set measurable health goals for yourself.
- Learn to achieve your health goals by taking one step at a time and learn to acquire new habits in your life to create new you.
- Discover various healthy food choices and easy ways to incorporate them in to your diet, boost your self-confidence to get you to the next level of goals.
- Dietitian guided “Shop Right and be Bright” store tour – A fun, practical and interactive way to help you make sense of calories, fat, sugar and fiber, for in-depth learning on making healthy and smart food choices. Discover how to read nutrition labels when it comes to food shopping.
- Your kitchen pantry and refrigerator makeover – The feature of this program will help you overhaul your kitchen pantry and a refrigerator, so you will have only healthy foods within your reach. You will also learn to organize and clean out your kitchen pantry and a refrigerator.
- Learn and update yourself with a most practical and easy to implement tips on clean eating and healthy cooking.
- Be current with your knowledge on clever, space saving products and tips for a clutter-free kitchen throughout the program.
- Be an expert in healthy quick fix recipes for yourself – Learn various types of healthy recipes that would perfectly fit in to your dietary habits and current lifestyle.
To learn more, contact us!