Nutrition Consultation is a type of assessment made by a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) who analyzes various health needs in regard to your diet. Nutrition consultation helps people to set achievable health goals and teaches various ways of maintaining these goals throughout their life time.
Nutrition is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Without proper nutrition, one does not have enough energy to make it through the day. During nutrition consultation, a RDN provides tailored information and modifications which fits each person’s everyday lifestyle.
Some nutrition consultation benefits that our clients have experienced are:
- Smart food choices for healthy lifestyle
- Sustained weight loss
- Reduced symptoms of disorders and diseases
- Energy boost
- Reduced anxiety
- Improved immune system
Dream Big, Start Small, Act Now!
Who can benefit from Nutritional Counseling?
A variety of people may benefit from nutritional counseling. People with these conditions
- Poor nutrition and eating patterns
- GI disorders such as Celiac Disease, IBS
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Food Allergies and Sensitivities
- Weight management – weight gain, muscle building, weight loss
- Heart disease and high cholesterol
- Kidney disorders
Ready to improve the overall quality of your life?