Benefits of a Grocery Store Tour
If you’ve ever felt lost or overwhelmed while shopping for groceries, you’re not alone. These days it’s difficult to know which foods are truly healthy and which foods are masquerading as healthy. What’s the difference between low fat and fat free? Should you buy natural foods or organic? And how do you determine which foods will best help you with your health and wellness goals? If you’re tired of wandering around lost in the grocery store confused about which healthy foods are worth the investment, you may want to consider doing a guided grocery store with a registered dietitian and nutritionist. Here are just some of the many benefits of doing a grocery store tour:
- Save time. No more aimlessly walking the grocery store aisle confused about what to buy.
- You’ll shop with confidence once you know which foods best support your health goals.
- Peace of mind that you’re choosing the right foods for you and your family.
- Knowledge on how to properly read food labels
- Save money on buying the right kinds of foods instead of wasting money on foods that go to waste.
- Meal planning tips so you’ll have variety in your meals.
Grocery shopping tours help empower you change your life and your nutrition by learning what you should be filling your grocery cart with. If you’re ready to achieve your health goals and schedule a grocery store tour, please register here or contact Right Nutrition Works today. You can even bring a friend or family member and split the cost of this valuable service. In fact, Right Nutrition Works can arrange a grocery store tour for groups of up to five people if you’d like to include family members or friends. You will never shop the same way again!
Prajakta Apte, RDN
Right Nutrition Works
Click here for your FREE eBook!